Marketers are spending millions of pounds on elaborate advertising campaigns when often what’s really needed to help influence consumers is a “word-of-mouth recommendation from a trusted source” which “cuts through the noise” of traditional marketing methods.
Word Of Mouth Marketing
This lively, one day course will teach you to harness the power of word of mouth marketing by:
- The Definition Of Word Of Mouth Marketing
- Understanding the 7 pillars of WOM
- Word of Mouth Marketing and Social Media
- The Four Skills required for successful Word of Mouth
- How to Nurturing the source of the message
- The Three Reasons People Talk About You
- Controlling the environment where the message is circulated
- How to find and cultivate brand ambassadors
- Measuring the ROI of Word of Mouth Marketing
Word of Mouth Marketing is the most inexpensive yet powerful marketing device known. This is because the best form of marketing or sales is peer to peer reviews and recommendations.
Film companies, big brands spend millions of pound gathering it. You can learn these self same techniques and save yourself thousands of pounds in the process. Come and learn the powerful techniques below.
- Explaining how word of mouth marketing (WOM) is DIFFERENT from referral marketing
- Explaining the 7 pillars of activities that underpin WOM
- How to use WOM to harness the awesome power andn reach of social media and PR
- Understanding how to lever what is being said about your brand for greater profit
- Indentifying and nurturing the source of the message ie your brand ambassadors
- Learning how to control the environment in which your message is being circulated.
Who should attend
Marketers, social media professionals, digital strategists or business owners, volunteers or any staff charged with marketing or advertising.
Duration / Time
One Day / 9.30am until 4pm
£149.00* ( Discounted for first 15 delegates. Charities use promo code : NFP49 and businesses use SME79) – limited to 20 delegates
Croydon BME, Palmcroy House, 387 London Rd, Croydon, CR0 3PB
It’s easy to sign up and create a Facebook page, the harder challenge is building a relevant community or ‘tribe’ that will engage with your brand thereby allowing you the opportunity to sell your products and services to them.