With over 900 million daily visits, Facebook offers amazing opportunities for businesses to sell and engage with their customers at a level not previously possible. For example businesses can now connect on a much deeper level and can have one-to-one conversations with their customers, who can ‘like’ their Page, read their posts and share their offerings with friends or other customers. Additionally businesses can now precisely target your audience and present their offer only to those most likely to buy.
Driving Sales & Awareness with Facebook Marketing
It’s easy to sign up and create a Facebook page, the harder challenge is building a relevant community or ‘tribe’ that will engage with your brand thereby allowing you the opportunity to sell your products and services to them.
The training course focuses on 1) Increasing online brand awareness of your products and services 2) Growing your email list with Facebook 3) How to use Facebook for lead generation 4) Generating rapid sales and growth with paid ads and promotions 5) How to use landing pages to increase Facebook sales conversions
Course delegates will:
• How to attract the right Facebook fans to your page
• Understand how to use the Pages, Groups and paid ads to grow your email lists and deepen relationships with your fans
• How to use incentives, promotions and contests to increase brand awareness
• Learn how to effectively find and laser target ‘audiences’ who are most likely to buy your products
• Discover how Facebook as a sales lead generation and relationship nurturing tool
• Learn how to use Facebook Ad campaigns and landing page to convert fans to buyers and loyal customers.
• Discover the latest techniques for using Facebook Likes and Engagement to nurture leads to sale
• Understand the importance of sharable content to driving engagement, brand awareness and sales
• Learn how creative modifications to your Facebook status can improve your Edgerank.
• How to effectively use Facebook Insight to increase your organic reach.
Ongoing (call Training Manager)
Who should attend
Marketers, social media professionals, digital strategists or business owners, volunteers or any staff charged with marketing or advertising.
Duration / Time
Full Day / 9.00am until 4.30pm
£147 ( Discounted for large inhouse training groups)
At our South London training venues
After course completion you will receive a comprehensive course manual. Email support, one months telephone support and a Certificate of Attendance
D. Asamoah is a digital, content and strategic marketing consultant and trainer with nearly years of experience in Facebook Marketing managment. He has delivered successful Facebook Marketing and Ad Campaigns for some of the country’s leading companies including BSkyB and Now TV, with a particular focus on Ad campaign management. He also has an indepth knowledge of all things social media and has provided consultation to charities and businesses on platforms such as Twitter, Google +, Snapchat, Instragram, Pinterest, Linkedin, Youtube etc. His delivery style is interactive, engaging, fun yet very informative.
Want more information before booking?
To find out more about the course complete the ONLINE FORM or call the Course Manager on: 0794 9529 231 /0208 090 2233