By the end of this one-day course delegates will have the skills to setup a Facebook Ads campaign that matches their organisational needs. This includes being able to:
- Choose appropriate audiences to target that will lead to more traffic, sales and more local customers
- Design suitable Local Awareness ads with relevant messaging that will grab or maintain the attention of prospective and current customers
- Target local customers based on interests, custom audiences, lookalike audiences, visitors, residents etc in a particular area
- Understand and implement split testing methods to optimise your campaign and reduce their cost-per click (CPC)
- Set up analytics to track your campaigns and its return on investment
- Have a ﬁrm understanding of landing pages and their benefits as a compliment to Facebook ads
- Understand how to use Facebook’s reporting tool
- Have the skills to strategically plan your Facebook Ad campaigns to maximise ROI
- Have the skills to brief an agency/consultant on all aspects of your Facebook ads campaign.
ELC’s Facebook Local Awareness Ad training course takes a hands-on, practical approach, leading you through the stages in developing and implementing a Facebook ad campaign. The course also explains the strategic decisions you will need to take in order harness the full capability of the world’s largest social network.
Who should attend
Marketers, social media professionals, digital strategists or business owners, volunteers or any staff charged with marketing or advertising.
Day / Duration / Time
16th August / One Day / 9.30am – 4pm
£245.00* (* Early bird discount price, usually £295)
CVA Resource Centre, 82 London Road, Croydon, CR0 2TB
NOTE: You will have to have previously set up your Facebook account with a payment method is order to create ‘dummy campaign ad’ during the session.
Post training Support
Full 3 months email support. Support to create first Facebook Local Awareness Ad (if requested).
D. Asamoah is a digital, content and strategic marketing consultant and trainer with nearly years of experience in Facebook Marketing managment. He has delivered successful Facebook Marketing and Ad Campaigns for some of the country’s leading companies including BSkyB and Now TV, with a particular focus on Ad campaign management. He also has an indepth knowledge of all things social media and has provided consultation to charities and businesses on platforms such as Twitter, Google +, Snapchat, Instragram, Pinterest, Linkedin, Youtube etc. His delivery style is interactive, engaging, fun yet very informative.