Brand awareness is the most important aspect of marketing campaigns, at least initially when introducing potential customers to your product or service. It’s equally important for established brands, as keeping their products ‘top of mind’ helps them maintain an edge over their competitors.
One of the ways of creating brand awareness is through engagement with the media or social influencers. Getting media attention starts with the tried and trusted press release. Many businesses fail to get press attention simply because they don’t know what the media WANTS or how to CORRECTLY approaching them.
ELC Associates has helped many businesses over the last 15 years overcome these challenges and get the media coverage they deserve. We can help you do the same.
In this jam packed three hour sessions you will learn:
- The three main reasons why businesses don’t get media coverage
- What makes a press release newsworthy
- The four key facts you must get across in the first two paragraphs
- Anatomy of an attention grabbing press releases
- Examples of press releases that work and WHY (from various sectors)
- Following through with phone calls to journalists
- The four crucial steps to building that perfect influencer partnership
- Practical Press Release writing session
Investment: £15 (Inc. course notes and refreshments).
Date: 4th September 2019
Venue: Osmani Centre, 58 Underwood Rd, Whitechapel, London E1 5AW
Places limited – 15 (First come basis)
About the Trainer (Tayo Idowu)
Tayo’s a skilled PR and marketing trainer and business coach. His time is split between teaching marketing and PR to charities and SMEs and managing ELC’s growing list of clients. He was also was a Marketing consultant on the Government’s ‘Growth Accelerator programm’e where he help over 50 London businesses develop newsworthy press releases, PR campaigns and digital marketing and sales strategies.
You may be interested in our:
Generating Sales And Profits Through Content Marketing Workshop