About Music Relief Foundation
Music Relief Foundation specialises in running creative empowering workshops for youths and young women (13-30yrs) broken down to sub age groups. Working with them through the arts to develop confidence and self esteem, in order for them to unearth and achieve their potential, equipped with practical skills to do so.
Our brief was to design a new visual identity, house style and website for the charity, and propose a social media strategy to drive engagement, followers and fans on all social platforms.
Music Relief has a strong local brand, and as a charity has a multitude of great things to highlight. We wanted to make the site as fun, colourful and invigorating as the founder Magdalene Adenike was a lively and engaging person. So we focused on making the experience as intuitive and self-serving as possible. Interconnectivity within the site was paramount.
Visitors can find a range of services such as youth vizability, a list of current and past events, music products and videos as well as updates to its latest radio show and users stories.
Creative bold typography combined with dark hues of purple and green gave the site a fresh and contemporary feel that reflected the demographics of the sites users who were in the main young people under the age of 25.
- Increase brand equity and online reach by focusing on solid content additions and user engagement
- Create a highly usable, searchable and browseable web site with easy social sharing icons and clear conversion points to contact for a quote
- Reorganize and expand current blog for enhanced search and browse-ability of content
- Grow social engagement and nurture resulting referral traffic primarily from social media
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS.
Since the relaunch the numbers of visitors and sessions to the website has significantly increased. There has also been a significant increase in social media activity and engagment. Which has resulted in an increase in the number of followers and fans of the organisation.