ELC Associates Mastering Facebook Marketing course takes an interactive, practical approach, leading delegates through the stages in developing and implementing an effective Facebook marketing strategy. By the end of this course, delegates will have a greater and deeper understanding of how Facebook marketing really works, and what resources and activities are required of them to truly excel at Facebook marketing.
- Create an effective results focused Facebook marketing strategy
- Run successful Facebook contests that massively increase likes and leads
- Increase sales by attracting the right audience to your page through ‘flex targeting’
- Use landing pages and Facebook Ads to convert more browsers to buyers
- Increase brand awareness and online presence through offers and coupons
- Create exciting content and visual that will skyrocket engagement
- Drive traffic to your website through promoted blogs and posts
- Find great engaging content for your Facebook posts
- Increase your email list through Facebook landing pages
Call office on 0208 090 2233 for next course date.
Who should attend
Marketers, social media professionals, digital strategists or business owners, volunteers or any staff charged with marketing or advertising.
Duration / Time
Half Day / 8.30am until 10.30.am
£Free* ( Usually £79)
PROMO CODE: FREE
CVA Resource Centre, 82 London Road, Croydon, CR0 2TB
D. Asamoah is a digital, content and strategic marketing consultant and trainer with nearly years of experience in Facebook Marketing managment. He has delivered successful Facebook Marketing and Ad Campaigns for some of the country’s leading companies including BSkyB and Now TV, with a particular focus on Ad campaign management. He also has an indepth knowledge of all things social media and has provided consultation to charities and businesses on platforms such as Twitter, Google +, Snapchat, Instragram, Pinterest, Linkedin, Youtube etc. His delivery style is interactive, engaging, fun yet very informative.