In this course we’ll look at how to identify your customers and other stakeholders, how to make your organization stand out above the crowd and techniques ranging from Twitter and online forums to competitions, launches, marketing literature and raising your profile through the media.
Shoestring Marketing & PR
Whether you work in a marketing or PR role, or run an organization, this course is for you. During this practical one day course, we will explore different low cost marketing and PR tactics that you can use including social media, the web, advertising, promotions, marketing and the media. On this course, you will learn how to:
- Obtain great coverage in target media including local and trade media and use tactics such as press releases, press invites, photo stories and case studies
- Build relationships with journalists
- Come up with creative ideas to promote your organisation including promotions and competitions
- Use marketing and PR methods such as networking, direct mail, site visits and events, to build support, generate income and boost awareness
- How to integrate online marketing and social media tools into your PR plans
- Measure the success of your PR and marketing activity
Do you know that you need to market your business or organization to existing and potential customers to increase sales or brand awareness, but not sure how to do it on a limited budget? Then this course is for you.
We’ll examine which tactics you can use that will encourage more people to buy your products and services and we’ll look at how you can boost your organization’s reputation with stakeholders such as commissioners, contractors, customers, partners, service users and the media.
Who should attend
Marketers, social media professionals, digital strategists or business owners, volunteers or any staff charged with marketing or advertising.
Duration / Time
One Day / 9.30am until 4pm
£149.00* ( Discounted for first 15 delegates. Charities use promo code : NFP49 and businesses use SME79) – limited to 20 delegates
Croydon BME, Palmcroy House, 387 London Rd, Croydon, CR0 3PB